Scenic, Lighting, and Exhibit Designer
I am a scenic, lighting, and exhibit designer currently residing in St. Paul, MN. I enjoy having the opportunity to collaborate with artists and aspiring artists in a variety of different venues. I have a strong desire to constantly learn new ideas and concepts, and I hope to instill my desire for the arts and learning in others.
Yet another busy spring has come and gone. There are still a couple of designs you can check out with:
- The Boy and Robin Hood with Trademark Theatre’s inaugural production at the Ritz Theatre now through June 11th
- Penumbra at 40: Art, Race and a Nation on Stage currently on view at the Minnesota History Center now through July 30th
Hopefully you were able to check out my other design work this April and May with:
- Le Petit Moulin with Collide Dance Theatre at the Ritz
- The Testament of Mary with Loudmouth Collective at Open Eye Figure Theatre
- Flora and Ulysses and the Illuminated Adventures at Stages Theatre
- Once on the Island with FAIR Downtown at the Illusion Theatre
- Charles Francis Chan Jr.’s Exotic Oriental Murder Mystery with Mu Performing Arts in the Dowling Studio
If you missed these great productions, there are a couple of shows coming up towards the end of the summer and early this coming fall. I will be working with the amazing Summer Institute students at Penumbra theatre, Stages Theatres production of Swimmy-Theatre for the Very Young, and Skylight Music Theatre’s production of Hot Mikado.